Instruktážní video k nakládání vozíku – tentokrát z Austrálie
Video od australské organizace na téma nakládání vozíků do/z auta.
Více o Spinal Cord Injuries Australia:
SCIA’s focus is to get people ‘back on track’ following a spinal cord injury—finding the solutions to obstacles that may arise and providing support to ensure people with a spinal cord injury remain actively involved in personal, social and vocational activities. SCIA’s services encompass all of life,
from hospital to home to workplace, and the organisation
strives to develop programs to educate and support the SCI
community. SCIA works tirelessly to assist in the elimination of barriers that prevent social inclusion for people with a spinal cord injury – ensuring that the society in which we live is fully accessible to everybody.
A society without barriers for people with spinal cord injury.
Commitment to innovation creates independence, dignity and unlimited opportunity for people living with spinal cord injury.
1. To advance the rights, choices and entitlements of people living with a spinal cord injury
2. To do whatever it takes to create and maintain relevant services for people with spinal cord injury and similar conditions
3. To position Spinal Cord Injuries Australia as the recognised leader in all matters relating to spinal cord injury
SCIA Strategic Objectives 2013-2018
1. Create a one-stop shop for advice, referral and services
2. Invest in infrastructure and people
3. Build on what we do well
4. Stay open to, and act on opportunities as they arrive
5. Build partnerships
6. Pursue a National Spinal Strategy / Chair in SCI Research